Thursday, September 23, 2010

Connect with Hastings Dairy via Social Media

Feeding the calves at our dairy
My husband and I are proud to own and operate a dairy farm and we love sharing information about our farm with you. There are a variety of ways you can connect with me, The Dairy Mom, or our farm, Hastings Dairy, via social media:

Hastings Dairy Facebook page
Hastings Dairy YouTube Channel
Twitter @ The Dairy Mom
The Dairy Mom Blog

Thank you for your interest in our farm! If you have questions about our dairy farm, please ask. You can post them on our Facebook page or this blog. I hope you’ll join me in conversations about dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment! I’m opening the doors of our farm to share with you and enjoy engaging in discussion. Please be respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove posts that include name calling, slander, and vulgar language or contain links to websites that assault animal agriculture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...