- It tastes great. Milk provides nutrients essential for good health and kids will drink more when it’ flavored.
- Nine essential nutrients. Flavored milk contains the same nine essential nutrients as white milk - calcium, potassium, phosphorous, protein, vitamins A, D, and B12, riboflavin and niacin.
- Helps achieve 3 servings of dairy. Drinking chocolate milk helps kids and adults get the 3 daily servings of dairy recommended by the Dietary Guidelines of Americans.
- Supports a quality diet. Children who drink flavored milk meet more of their nutrient needs; do not consume more added sugar, fat or calories; and are not heavier than non-milk drinkers.
- The ultimate sports drink. Studies show that chocolate milk is a great recovery drink helping your body refuel and build muscles after physical exercise.
- A proven track record. Chocolate milk is the official beverage of the Ohio High School Athletic Association.
- Excellent calorie to nutrient ratio. It’s a nutrient-rich food providing high amounts of beneficial nutrients compared to the calories.
- Versatile drink for the entire family. Chocolate milk can be enjoyed as part of a meal or a snack and is perfect for dunking graham crackers or cookies! It’s also great served as hot chocolate on cold fall and winter days. A treat the whole family can enjoy!
- It’s the “Official Drink of Halloween”. In the spirit of Halloween, families across the country can “treat their bones” with a nutritious beverage in disguise – chocolate milk.
- It’s chocolate. It tastes great and is good for you!
Fuel Up With Chocolate Milk Facebook Page