Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Dairy Version of The Twelve Days of Christmas

Our snow covered milking parlor

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me;

Twelve frozen water troughs
Eleven cows a mooing
Ten busy employees
Nine feed ingredients
Eight bales of straw for bedding
Seven cozy new calves
Six tractors freezing
Five degrees
Four trucks stuck in the snowy driveway
Three feet of snow
Two boys a playing and
One tanker full of milk

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Garrett and Jack having a snowball fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment! I’m opening the doors of our farm to share with you and enjoy engaging in discussion. Please be respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove posts that include name calling, slander, and vulgar language or contain links to websites that assault animal agriculture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...