For my first blog in 2013, I’d like to reflect on some highlights from 2012.
Top 10 Most Popular Blogs
- Dairy Herd Size Increases while the Number of Farms Decrease 3/27/12
- A Day in the Life of a Cow 3/6/12
- Is there Pus in Milk? 3/20/12
- Why Do Cows Live in Barns 5/8/12
- Checking out the Ladies 1/24/12
- Forks Over Knives Claims Eat Vegan or Die 1/31/12
- Organic Milk Shortage? Try Traditional Milk 1/10/12
- Grass for our Cows 8/28/12
- Ending the Ethanol Debacle 1/17/12
- Can We Talk? 6/26/12
My Family Loves Hamburgers posted on 5/1/12 received 18 comments and I posted 9 responses.
Checking out the Ladies posted 1/24/12 is a story about my husband, Lad, and his special cow.
Celebrating my Father posted 7/10/12 was written in honor of my father’s 70th birthday.
Fall Farm Fun posted 10/9/12 includes lots of pictures of visitors and my family at our farm. These illustrations display all the fun times experienced at our farm during the beautiful fall season.
This year I added a Frequently Asked Question page to help readers quickly find topics and information.
I started this blog almost three years ago. The number of readers visiting my blog has increased annually. Following are the average pageviews per month:
2010: 1,470 pageviews/month
2011: 3,500 pageviews/month
2012: 7,990 pageviews/month
It’s great to see the popularity of my blog grow!
Thank you for following my blog. I appreciate your interest in our farm and for supporting America’s dairy farm families!