Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun with Pinterest

Are you on Pinterest?  It’s a social media site that allows users to “pin” images and videos on bulletin boards. You can add a pin from a website or your computer. Then organize your bulletin boards or pinboards by topics. Any pin on Pinterest can be repined and will link back to its original source.

You can follow friends and they can follow you. You can share, comment on and like others pins.

I love using Pinterest to search for and share information, ideas, recipes, and images. It’s allows me to quickly find and view what I’m looking for and links me back to the source of the pin. Some of my favorite pins. . .

Barns
Milk and Dairy Facts
Cow Cupcakes
Yummy grilled cheese!
My Pinboards include; Dairy Farm Life, Dairy & Milk Facts, Cow Party and Delicious Food to name a few. You can check out my boards or follow me by clicking here or click on the “Follow me on Pinterest” button on my blog.

I’d love to hear how you use Pinterest and learn about your favorite pinboards.

1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    Blog Traffic from Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment! I’m opening the doors of our farm to share with you and enjoy engaging in discussion. Please be respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove posts that include name calling, slander, and vulgar language or contain links to websites that assault animal agriculture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...