Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review: 2013 Blog Highlights

I enjoy posting stories and pictures about my farm and family. I value the opportunity to share my opinion on current dairy topics and share blog posts from fellow agriculture bloggers. It’s rewarding to receive comments and have a chance to dialogue with people about food and farming.

Here are the highlights of 2013:

Top 6 New Blog Posts in 2013







My 5 Favorite Blog Posts this Year
My Marlboro Man…..Lad Hastings features my dedicated, hard working husband.

Fall Harvest is Complete! captures our corn harvest.

Showing at the Geauga County Fair shares the experience of my son, Garrett’s, first time showing a heifer at the county fair.

Spreading, Spraying & Socializing is a visual summary including several photos of summer happenings at the farm.

Thank you Paul Harvey and Dodge for “God Made a Farmer” was inspired by a Super Bowl advertisement featuring American farmers.


Top 5 Blog Posts of All Time (from 2010, when I began blogging, until now)





Thank you for following my story and I hope you’ll return for more in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment! I’m opening the doors of our farm to share with you and enjoy engaging in discussion. Please be respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove posts that include name calling, slander, and vulgar language or contain links to websites that assault animal agriculture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...