Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Living a Milk Life

Milk’s image is getting a makeover. Families have been drinking milk for generations because it’s nutritious. I grew up drinking milk and it remains my top choice for breakfast today. With the increased number of beverage options today, it’s important to remind people of milk’s health benefits. 

Milk Life is a movement created to show how starting mornings with milk can help power the potential of every day. With 8 grams of high-quality protein in each 8 oz. glass, including milk at breakfast can help you make the most of your day.






I like these images because they display how the power of milk's natural nutrients contribute to a healthy and active lifestyle.

Making the most of your morning with milk. . .

 
Join me in living a Milk Life!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....finally doing away with the Got Milk campaign?! Hopefully this new one can be just as successful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment! I’m opening the doors of our farm to share with you and enjoy engaging in discussion. Please be respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove posts that include name calling, slander, and vulgar language or contain links to websites that assault animal agriculture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...